Saturday 21 January 2012

Themes From The Meaning Of Children

I've taken a hankering to those subject clouds that appear on some websites. While I haven't figured out how to do one here (yet!), I thought I could at least list all the issues that come up in my short stories.

Probably not complete, but it is a start...please let me know if you have any additions.


Abortion
Adoption
Antisemitism
Baking
Childhood
Coming-of-age
Daycare
Depression
Diabetes
DNA
Drowning
English-French Relations in Quebec
Fairy Tales
Fatherhood
Feminism
Foster kids
Homosexuality
Incest
Judaism
Kidnapping
Love
Madness
Marital Discord
Memory
Mental Illness
Montreal
Moon
Motherhood
Old Age
Parenting
Puppies
Quebec Nationalism
Regret
Research
Science/Health
Suicide
Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses (China)
Youth

Maybe that seems like a lot to get into about 225 pages, but I think it works.



No comments:

Post a Comment